Thursday 5 February 2015

What's in my bag? And yours.

I know it's probably rather late to jump on the band wagon for this one, and I haven't been tagged or anything,  I just wanted to do one because I'm nosey and like reading personal stuff like this. It feels like you get to know the person a little better for seeing the kinds of things they value important enough to carry on their person. So I'm going to show you guys what's in my bag, but I also want to see what's in YOURS. Come on, satisfy my inner voyeur ;)

My bag, from Jawbreaker, a christmas present from my cousin. I really love this bag because it's both pretty, and large enough for all of the crap I carry around. It was also perfect timing as my previous bag had reached the end of it's life span, and I generally only have one bag at a time and don't buy a new one until the current bag is completely falling apart. About every year or so.


Next up, my scarf, also a Christmas present. I use this scarf all the time because it's soft and thin and so easy to carry in my bag if I'm not wearing it. Plus it has a really cool vampire skull pattern going on, and the grey colour means it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe.


Baby muslin cloth. Because babies are messy and it's good to have one close to hand as well as a spare in the baby bag.


Cat mittens! These are the best because they are actually those fingerless gloves with fold over mitten parts, so they're both practical and cute! I also admit to owning a matching hat...


Sunglasses. VERY IMPORTANT. I don't enjoy sunny weather (honestly) so any time I get caught without these I end up in a bad mood. Silly!


This has to be my favourite purse ever. Coincidentally, also from Jawbreaker.


Coin purse with cat ears! While Frankie holds all the important stuff and the paper money, kitty purse is strictly bus tickets and jingly money.


Black velvet makeup bag. Contains all my essentials; inhaler, mirror, lip balm, eyeliner, mascara, tweezers, eyelash glue, eyelash curlers, and generally a lipstick or two.


Keys. Obviously. Some of these keyrings are old and grubby, and you can see poor Jack is unravelling and strangling himeself with his own string. And thats all the interesting stuff I suppose, although there are a few other items I tend to keep with me also such as Reegan's hat mittens and booties, a water bottle,  antibacterial baby wipes (for the stuff not the baby) and lady things. Ahem.

So who else shall join me in showcasing the contents of their bag?



13 comments:

  1. Gosh that kitty wallet is adorable! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha this is embarrassing because they were a freebie with Cosmopolitan magazine last year!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you have so many pretty things! I literally have nothing interesting in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you do! I never realised what was in my bag properly until I emptied it out for this post!

      Delete
  4. Love the skull scarf! The coin purse is so cute! ^-^
    Great blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is so pretty! I also like to stick my nose in people's personal stuff, that's why i love instagram :3 And I love WIMB posts!
    I usually carry minimum 4 items: phone, wallet, keys and lipstick!

    P.S. Jack really looks like he hung himself xD

    retro-electric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats true I didn't even put my phone in there! Silly me! I was taking the photos and writing the post with my phone though. I really should get instagram, I've just never gotten around to it!

      Delete
  6. A lot of useful thinks... :D And too much of lipsticks o.O In my, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should post a whats in my bag of your own, I'd love to see it!

      Delete